Summer at sea from Southampton – July 2021 onwards...
On sale NOW
The word is out! We can start to share the details of Queen Elizabeth's summer 2021 cruises from Southampton:
Experience all you’ve been dreaming of this summer with twelve new voyages on Queen Elizabeth, exclusive to UK guests. Absorb the beauty of Britain’s ever-changing coastline. Explore sparkling cities on UK shores or embark on the perfect summertime voyage, spending seven nights at sea sailing wherever the sun shines brightest.
Queen Elizabeth Health & Safety Measures (applicable to 'Summer at Sea' voyages only)
- All guests must have received both vaccines to be eligible to travel. At this time, vaccinations are not required for any other Cunard voyage on sale
- Cruises are only available to residents of the UK (not Channel Islands)
- Guests will be required to follow health & well-being measures including the requirement to wear face masks in the cruise terminal and certain areas onboard
- Travel insurance that specifically covers COVID-19 is required. It will be necessary to present evidence of cover at the port. Failure to do so will result in being denied boarding
- Onboard facilities will be available but there may be reduced capacities, adjusted times and the option to pre-book to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- Guests may head ashore as part of a carefully vetted Cunard shore excursion. Additional excursions with options for all ages, activity levels and budgets are being developed
- The ship will operate with a reduced capacity
Additional information will be announced prior to sailing including:
- Requirements for proof of vaccination
- Excursion details
We hope that this answers most of your questions. However, please speak to our team for the latest updates