The perfect way to unwind before your luxury cruise...
Add-on a 3 or 4-night Luxury All-inclusive Hotel Stay in Barbados from £299pp
Regent Seven Seas Cruises want you to be fully relaxed, ready to immerse in your new home away from home. Let your lavish suite be your haven of repose and the attentive crew to attend to your every wish.
What better way to help you to unwind before your cruise than to transport you to paradise, giving you an additional three or four nights before your cruise to spend on the idyllic island of Barbados. Prices start at just an additional £299 per person. Here is what's included:
- Choice of a 4-night stay at Tamarind Hotel OR a 3-night stay at Crystal Cove in Barbados before your luxury cruise aboard Seven Seas Navigator® from an additional £299 per person
- An all-inclusive hotel experience
- Welcome cocktail on arrival at the hotel
- ‘Taste of Elegance’ dining programme at the sister hotels
- Hotel amenities included*
- Fast Track through the airport, luggage handling and escorted by a Regent Representative
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the ship
- Complimentary water sports, fitness centre, tennis and daytime water taxi between hotels
Terms & conditions
New bookings only. *Please check individual hotels for included amenities. Other conditions apply. Call for details.